cheQAssure™ primary software function addresses potential human error occurrences in the setup and application of global marking standards (i.e. GS1 2D Codes) on regulated products within the product manufacturing and packaging environs. The impending Federal Regulations covering E Pedigree / Track and Trace activities result in increased amounts of data being developed and attached to the product at the manufacturing and packaging floor level. The integrity of this data is critical. Improper data can result in a Product Recall, or other liability issues. If used effectively can assist in the elimination of quarantine items on the batch and or recalls due to incorrect printed batch information.
Secondary suite applications:
- Aid in the area of reworks in current batch process
- For use with Nutec’s proven track & trace systems
- Screen returns to manufacturer for counterfeit goods
- External product verification for diverted or counterfeit product
- Can be integrated into the BlackBox